Production 1- Scheduling planning and arranging times (Week 1)

This week I began focusing on the scheduling, planning and arranging aspect of making a magazine. The first thing I did was contact a chicken owner Chloe Schale. She and her family built a chicken coop so I am planning to conduct an interview over email with her. Currently I am preparing questions to send her. I have also made plans with her to come over to and take photographs of the coop. I have also reached out to Ashely Harris (a fish owner) so that I can decorate and capture photographs of the bowl. I intend on using these pictures for the contents page of my magazine. Finally I made plans with Rachel Tuck, owner of a turtle called Wasabi to stage and take pictures of him for the content page.

    I plan on taking several pictures of the chicken coop. One will consist of the coop and chickens by themselves. A wide shot in order to show off the entire thing. Another one might consist of a medium shot of Chloe holding a chicken in front of the coop. I also want to do a close up of any parts or pieces that stand out in the coop to really highlight the handcrafted theme of the magazine. For the fish tank, I am going to create handmade decorations at my house and then add them to the tank in order to make it look interesting for the picture and to highlight the idea of "Do It Yourself". Finally, I am going to create "turtle furniture" for Wasabi's pictures. Turtle furniture will be made from popsicle sticks and other items that can be found lying around the house.

    

    

Comments