Production 2- Turtle pictures (Week 2)

 






    During Winter Break went to take pictures of Rachel Tucks turtle Wasabi. To stage photos, I used a decorated mini turtle aquarium but and a hand built stage made out of pipe cleaners and popsicle sticks. It fit perfectly with my magazines theme of Do It Yourself. My too favorite pictures are featured above. One shows Wasabi enjoying his stage and the other is of him cozied up in his decorated enclosure. I'm going to use the right photo for my cover page because it will bring a lot of color to the magazine. The image also shows a handmade stage, which will draw attention to the fact that the magazine is all about building and crafting. As for the left picture, I think it will do nicely somewhere on the content page. I plan on putting a blue colored filter over it though, because it will go along nicely with the color plan for the rest of the magazine. In all, I'm excited to put the pictures I took in my magazine and see how well everything is coming together.

Comments