Production 3-Chicken Coop (week three)

    The process for setting up a date to take picture of the chicken coop was more difficult then I had originally anticipated. For starters, the builder I was in contact with was not easy to get ahold of. Once I was finally was able to do that I realized that she had a very hectic schedule and getting me in for a time to take some pictures was going to be difficult. Eventually I was able to come and take photographs but the interview needed to be conducted over email. The biggest problem with interviewing a person over an email is that they respond as though they are responding to an email rather than responding to a actual question. Meaning the answers are very telegraphic. This process taught me to make sure to always reach out to people even earlier than you think you should. 

Comments